Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Let Shannon Dunk

I know the NBA Dunk Contest is not until February but it's time to start thinking about candidates that should participate. Personally I'm endorsing Shannon Brown to enter the dunk contest. Please click here to learn more about Shannon Brown's campaign to enter the dunk contest. Other players I would like to see enter the contest is Derrick Rose, Will Bynum, Nate Robinson, LeBron James, JR Smith, Gerald Henderson, and Vince Carter.

I'm pretty sure only one of the names mentioned above will enter but the League needs to make it interesting by offering $1 million dollars to the winner. I guarantee the elite dunkers would participate then.

Take my poll and let me know who should dunk come All-Star Weekend in Dallas.

No comments:

Post a Comment