Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bulls vs. Pistons Tonight

Tonight at the United Center the Detroit Pistons play the Chicago Bulls and I WILL BE THERE!!!!!! This will mark the first meeting between these two clubs this year but this game has a special meaning as it marks the return of Ben Gordon where he called the United Center home from 2004-2009. That's the national story behind this game.

From a local standpoint, Former Craine Star and fellow south sider Will Bynum will display his handles in front of the home crowd. I'm sure he'll get a pretty good ovation from those who followed him from Hales, Craine, Pro Amms, Azizona, Georgia Tech, D-League, Overseas, finally the NBA. Last year I took my nephew to the game and we ended up meeting Will after the game. The Bynum vs. Rose matchup should be interesting because I know Rodney Stuckey has no idea how to guard Derrick Rose. You can view the photos on my photo page here.

Well it's late and view my blog tomorrow for my recap of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment