Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NBA Lottery Mock Draft

Everybody will get the first two picks right but what about the rest of the lottery? Here's where I'll think these players will go based by team's need:
  1. Washington Wizards: Need PG: My Selection - John Wall
  2. Philiadelphia 76ers: Need Shooting Guard: My Selection - Evan Turner
  3. New Jersey Nets: Need PF-SF-SG: My Selection - DeMarcus Cousins
  4. Minnesota Timberwolves: Need SF: My Selection Wesley Johnson
  5. Sacramento Kings: Need PF-PG: My Selection Derrick Favors
  6. Golden State Warriors: Need C: My Selection - Greg Monroe
  7. Detroit Pistons: PF-C: My Selection - Kole Aldrich
  8. Los Angeles Clippers: SF: My Selection Al Farouqq Aminu
  9. Utah Jazz: Need PF: My Selection Ed Davis
  10. Indiana Pacers Needs PG: My Selection - Eric Bledsoe
  11. New Orleans Hornets: Need SF My Selection - Paul George
  12. Memphis Grizzlies: Needs PF: My Selection - Daniel Orton
  13. Toronto Raptors: Needs PF My Selection - Patrick Patterson
  14. Houston Rockets: Needs SF My Selection - Gordon Hayward
Tune in Thursday to ESPN for the official Draft selection.

No comments:

Post a Comment