Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Recap

With the rest of the world (including me) watching the Super Bowl, I have not neglected my hoops obligations, just this blog. Now that the week is up let me tell you what I've learned this week:

  • I have no idea what to expect from the Bulls. They win 5 straight against playoffs teams then loose their next 3. Two against bad teams (Clippers, Sixers)
  • U of Texas is overrated...Ever since they lost their #1 ranking they're dropped 3 out of the last 5. Expect a loss against Kansas tomorrow night. 
  • ILLINI.....The victory against Michigan State was huge for there tourney resume but I still expect them to be the 5th Big 10 team to make the dance
  • U of Kentucky...The entire starting 5 will enter the 2010 draft with John Wall going 1st along with Cousins & Favors being lottery picks
  • Pac 10 Basketball is a joke....California & Washington were supposed to be top 25 teams all years but like their conference, they stink
  • Chris Paul is not coming back this year...serious knee injury should shut CP3 down until 2011....4-6 weeks yeah right
  • The Lakers have a team (without Kobe)...Last night's victory at Portland without Black Mamba proved the Champs have fire power
  • Finally............Since I lived in New Orleans for 5 years....GO SAINTS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment