Sunday, November 22, 2009

Basketball Version - What are you Thankful For.....

With the holiday season kicking off this Thursday what are you thankful for from a basketball standpoint? With the season still very young here's what I'm thankful for..

  • I'm thankful that the rest of the world can finally see the talent of Will Bynum that we have witnessed in Chicago since 1999
  • I'm thankful that Earl Boykins is back in the NBA. He should have never been overseas
  • I'm thankful that nine teams realized that made a mistake by passing up Brandon Jennings
  • I'm thankful for NBA TV. That is the best cable channel and provides scores & highlights 24/7
  • I'm thankful Chauncey Billups, Jason Kidd & Steve Nash are still playing. They're up in age but I'd choose them over any new young PG in the L
  • I'm thankful for all the upcoming games on all the ESPN Networks. Coaches vs. Cancer, Preseason NIT, Great Alaska Shootout, etc
  • I'm thankful that Jokim Noah is playing at a high level and leading the League in rebounding
  • And finally....I'm thankful that at 33 I'm still in good health and able to play ball 4 days a week
With the holiday season approaching us please remember to be careful if you're doing Black Friday

1 comment: